Mossley Hill Girls Football Festival
Dear Manager / Secretary,
Mossley Hill Athletic Club intends to hold its 1st annual five-a-side festival of football on Monday 26th August 2019.
I am also pleased to extend an invitation to your club's Under U10's & U11's girls teams
Over the past ten years girls football has developed at youth level across merseyside. With support from the Liverpool County Football Association we are hoping to grow our girls football festival over the next few years.
• The competition will be held on Mossley Hill Athletic Club's cricket pitch - providing excellent quality playing areas
• All pitches will be marked out prior to the competitions to FA specifications
• There will be perimeter roping around the playing area in order to control spectator encroachment
• Qualified referees will be provided for all matches over the weekend
• Teams that achieve good results during the group stage will progress to the ‘cup’ quarter-finals, while the lower teams will contest the shields’ quarter-finals (i.e. all teams will go through to one competition or, the other, giving teams of all abilities: a chance of a trophy)
• Changing facilities and toilets within the club are available, as will be food, refreshments, and parking
The festival will be held at Mossley Hill Athletic Club, Mossley Hill Road, L18. Entry is strictly limited to the first sixteen applications received for each age category; for this reason please return the application form as soon as possible.
The cost of entry is £40 per team.
On receipt of your entry, l will forward further details including confirmation of entry, rules, code of conduct, player registration forms and a map.
Please click 'Entry Letter' and 'Team Sheet' for documents. Please return both documents to or by post (see entry letter for address.
See entry letter for address of payment. Payment can be made via bank transfer, cheque or cash. Payment by cheque can be made out to Mossley Hill Athletics Club.
Yours in sport,